Professional photographers, designers and artists agree: Intuos4 pen tablets speed production time for photo editing, design and art creation. When working with digital assets, there isn’t a more natural tool than a pen for increased comfort and control.
- Powerful, yet sensitive - Featuring the new Wacom Tip Sensor, you will now realize precision and control with only a single gram of pen pressure. With every stroke, Intuos4 captures even the most subtle nuances of pressure, giving you the creative power to dynamically adjust exposure, brush size, line weight, opacity and more by pressing harder or softer with the new Grip Pen.
- Pixel precision - By integrating Wacom?s highest level of pen pressure sensitivity at 2048 levels, you will realize accuracy and detail at the pixel level like never before. The new Grip Pen precision mode also allows for fine, detail work.
- Keys to success - Work smarter not harder. Set up the Intuos4 ExpressKeys? to activate your own unique, time-saving shortcuts and modifiers in each of your applications. With Intuos4, remembering your shortcut settings is now as easy as casting a quick glance at the tablet. Each ExpressKey is now equipped with an accompanying illuminated display, providing a constant reminder of the Key?s application-specific function.
- Speed Ring - The finger-sensitive Touch Ring allows you to control up to four different functions in each application for on the fly adjustments such as zooming, scrolling, brush size, canvas rotation, and more* *.
- Left, right, left - The innovative, ambidextrous design of Intuos4 allows you to maximize the productivity of both your hands. By locating all of the ExpressKeys and the Touch Ring on the same side of the tablet, they are all in the perfect position for use with the hand that is not holding the pen. Simply rotate the tablet 180° degrees and change a single control panel setting to adjust the tablet from a right-handed to a left-handed configuration.
- Extra comfort - Intuos4 is the most comfortable Intuos tablet yet. The slim-profiled tablet has gently sloping, easy glide palm rests that provide complete support for working on all areas of the tablet. The cordless, battery-free pen features a cushioned, ergonomically contoured barrel, and a selection of interchangeable nibs.
- Peek inside - A new weighted pen stand not only provides a convenient pen holder, but also functions as a handy twist-off storage compartment for pen nibs and a handy nib removal tool. Standard, felt, stroke and flex nibs ship with the Intuos4, allowing you to simulate working with a variety of traditional art and design materials.
- Software No Less - With your Intuos4, gain access to new choices in bundled software to best fit your needs. Intuos4 owners are eligible to download the following valuable software applications: Wacom Brushes 3.0., Nik® Color Efex Pro? WE6, and Corel® Painter? Sketch Pad. In addition, Intuos4 owners may choose between Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 7 for the PC, Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 6 for the Mac, or Autodesk® SketchBook Express® 2010.
- Mouse included - There is even room for a mouse on this professional pen tablet. Completely redesigned, the new five-button mouse moves the cursor based on both the direction and the orientation of the mouse for smooth, accurate tracking across the tablet surface.