Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Acronis' Disk Director 10.0

Jaymie at Biz Communications http://bzcom.biz/ is an IT Professional whose opinion I value and trust.  Today he looked at this Disk Director from Acronis and raved about it.  Apparently I can download this thing, and then fix my partition issues.  I have a 160gb hard drive partifitoned and the C is at 90% and the D drive at 30%.  Apparently Disk Director can fix this issue by reallocating drive space from my D drive to my C drive...excellent!!!  Just the tool I was looking for.  

Acronis was kind enough to send me a NFR copy so I am going to test drive this thing and let you know.


BTW, if you are in the 724 area code, you're a small business and need IT help, call Jaymie 
Phone: (724) 832-8313
Fax: (724) 836-5258
E-mail: sales@bzcom.biz


No comments:

Post a Comment